Friday, January 13, 2012

How To: Dreams.

Tell me.
Where does a dream
come from?

Does it sprout
from the tendrils
of hope
that wind through
a heart?

Does it weave
it's way
along brainwaves
and encompass
the mind?

A dream is.
Correct?
Abstract, but
Oh so tangible.

A dream is
a wish your heart makes?
a fervent hope?
It comes from deep within,
or so I've been told.

The silvery
shining lining
on every hopeful cloud.

Tell me when.
When is it alright?
Is dreaming
child's play?
I suppose it's uncool now?
Then I guess
I'm an incorrigible loser.

How to follow a dream?
Do tell.
To chase?
To hope?
To hunt?

A wish.
Wish, dear.
Wish, darling.
For your dreams
May be all
That are true.

Who decides
the perameters
of my potential?

Tell me.
Tell me what you know.

What do you know about hope?
Tell me
There's something else for me.

Yes, I believe.
Do tell.


2010

No comments:

Post a Comment